The CPM-700 Counter-Surveillance Probe and Monitor is a broadband receiver that can detect and locate major types of electronic surveillance devices including room, telephone, body bugs, video transmitters, and some tape recorders. A basic Counter-Surveillance Probe and Monitor sweep kit with its custom Cordura case contains all of the items necessary to conduct a low threat sweep. The CPM-700 provides a very important cost effective tool for professional sweep teams, government security personnel, and private citizens with important security needs.
This type of instrument is so useful on a sweep that each person on the detail should have at least one of these dedicated to them. In the event that only one piece of equipment can be brought along for the sweep; such as when on an EP team, then this is the one to have. This instrument is also ideal for a private investigator or security manager who needs a limited capacity to perform sweeps but is not able to bring in an outside TSCM specialist. The unit is also perfect for private individuals who wish to discretely perform their own sweeps or bug detection.
When the CPM700 is used along with the OSC-5000 and ORION NLJD the three instruments become invaluable in ferreting out even fairly sophisticated eavesdropping devices. Typically, every sweep team will have at least two of these systems on hand at all times, and will typically have one complete system for each person on a sweep team, or protective detail.
- R.F. Probe:
- Gain: 20dB nominal Frequency
- Response: 50kHz-2GHz ±3dB 3GHz-10dB
- Sensitivity: -62dBm (1 segment) -85dBm M.D.L.
- VLF Probe:
- Frequency Response: 15kHz-1MHz-3dB
- MAX input voltage: 300 VAC 50-60Hz
- Isolation: 1500 VAC 60Hz
- Sensitivity: -38dBm (1 segment) -60 M.D.L.
- Audio Amplifier:
- Input Impedance: 50K Ohm balanced
- Input Range: 1.7uV-10V (135dB) AGC
- Dynamic Range: 100dB (high and low gain)
- Frequency Response:100Hz- 15kHz±3dB (filtered) 500Hz-24dB/octave, 2.5kHz-18dB/octave
- Headphone Output: 5Vp-p 220
- Record Out: 25 mVp-p nominal with AGC
- LCD bargraph: 18 segment with pulsing single segment trip point
- 50dB dynamic range (1 segment High Gain to MAX Low Gain)
- Alert Output: 2.8kHz tone or silent red LED at 2Hz
- Remote Output: N.O. contact (300mA 25V MAX)
- 8 ea. MN1500 AA Alkaline – Life 10-16 hrs
- Low Battery Indicator: approx. 10% remaining power
- AC Adapter/Charger
- Input: 95-l30VAC 50-60Hz, or 200-275VAC 50-60Hz
- Output: 12VDC with 500mA NiCad Recharge Time: 8-10 hrs
- Options, Call for details
- IRP-700 Infrared Probe enables the operator to detect and locate surveillance devices that utilize infrared energy as the transmitting medium.
- MLP-700 enables the operator to detect and locate magnetic recording devices such as audio or video tape recorders.
- ALP-700With the Acoustic Leakage Probe, the operator can determine the vulnerability of accoustic leakage by placing the ALP-700 against structural objects such as walls or windows.
- MPA-700 Modular Phone Adapter gives the CPM the ability to test a location’s phone wiring for surveillance devices.
- TRP-700 Tape recorder Patch Cable allows the the audio from the CPM to be recordered for a more in depth analysis at a later time.
- CLA-700 Cigarette Lighter Adapter allows the CPM to operate and recharge the NCB-700 battery pack while traveling. The adapter provides 12VDC power from automobile sockets.
- NCB-700 NiCad Battery Pack allows for a portable and reusable power source. The pack consists of eight rechargable Nickel Cadmium AA cells which can be recharged overnight numerous times.
- CPM-700 Unit
- Carry Case with all standard Items:
- 16 3/8″ x 11 1/4″ x 3″