The CPM-700 is a broadband receiver designed to detect and locate all major types of electronic surveillance devices including room, phone, body bugs, video transmitters, and tape recorders. Portable Sweep Kit – provides everything needed to perform a professional sweep; fits inside a standard briefcase.
Multi-Functional Utility – Comes with probes to detect RF transmitters (audio and video), carrier current transmitters, and telephone bugs. Probes also available to detect for infrared transmitters, tape recorders, and acoustic leakage.
Wideband Coverage – from 200Hz to over 3GHz with no holes or gaps.
Monitor Mode – after a sweep, the alarm monitor (silent or audible alert) guards against new devices brought in or remote control activation of surveillance devices.
Auxiliary Audio Input – allows user to listen to telephones or lines for “hotmikes,” hookswitch by-pass and “infinity” bugs. Unknown wires and cables can be tested for wired microphones.
Broadband receivers such as the CPM-700 provide a very important cost-effective tool for professional sweep teams, government security personnel, and private citizens with important security needs.
The CPM-700 is very effective for rapidly detecting and locating transmitted signals, while being very easy to learn to use. The CPM-700 sweep kit includes a custom Cordura case that contains all items necessary to conduct a professional sweep.
- R.F. Probe:
- Gain: 20dB nominal Frequency
- Response: 50kHz-2GHz ±3dB 3GHz-10dB
- Sensitivity: -62dBm (1 segment) -85dBm M.D.L.
- VLF Probe:
- Frequency Response: 15kHz-1MHz-3dB
- MAX input voltage: 300 VAC 50-60Hz
- Isolation: 1500 VAC 60Hz
- Sensitivity: -38dBm (1 segment) -60 M.D.L.
- Audio Amplifier:
- Input Impedance: 50K Ohm balanced
- Input Range: 1.7uV-10V (135dB) AGC
- Dynamic Range: 100dB (high and low gain)
- Frequency Response:100Hz- 15kHz±3dB (filtered) 500Hz-24dB/octave, 2.5kHz-18dB/octave
- Headphone Output: 5Vp-p 220
- Record Out: 25 mVp-p nominal with AGC
- LCD bargraph: 18 segment with pulsing single segment trip point
- 50dB dynamic range (1 segment High Gain to MAX Low Gain)
- Alert Output: 2.8kHz tone or silent red LED at 2Hz
- Remote Output: N.O. contact (300mA 25V MAX)
- 8 ea. MN1500 AA Alkaline – Life 10-16 hrs
- Low Battery Indicator: approx. 10% remaining power
- AC Adapter/Charger
- Input: 95-l30VAC 50-60Hz, or 200-275VAC 50-60Hz
- Output: 12VDC with 500mA NiCad Recharge Time: 8-10 hrs
- Options, Call for details
- IRP-700 Infrared Probe enables the operator to detect and locate surveillance devices that utilize infrared energy as the transmitting medium.
- MLP-700 enables the operator to detect and locate magnetic recording devices such as audio or video tape recorders.
- ALP-700With the Acoustic Leakage Probe, the operator can determine the vulnerability of accoustic leakage by placing the ALP-700 against structural objects such as walls or windows.
- MPA-700 Modular Phone Adapter gives the CPM the ability to test a location’s phone wiring for surveillance devices.
- TRP-700 Tape recorder Patch Cable allows the the audio from the CPM to be recordered for a more in depth analysis at a later time.
- CLA-700 Cigarette Lighter Adapter allows the CPM to operate and recharge the NCB-700 battery pack while traveling. The adapter provides 12VDC power from automobile sockets.
- NCB-700 NiCad Battery Pack allows for a portable and reusable power source. The pack consists of eight rechargable Nickel Cadmium AA cells which can be recharged overnight numerous times.
- CPM-700 Unit
- Carry Case with all standard Items:
- 16 3/8″ x 11 1/4″ x 3″